24 Hour Care Program
You Should Choose Devoted Guardians Home Care for 24 hour Care
Devoted 24/7 Program
Our Caregivers are trained specifically on ailments and illnesses that are common amongst seniors. For example, if your parent is coming home from hip replacement surgery, our Caregivers are trained on what to expect and how to assist them. For instance, after our Caregivers go through our rigorous training on hip replacement recovery, they know not to let their clients bend at the waist beyond 90 degrees. Below is a list of other ailments and illnesses our Caregivers are trained in so they are able to assist your parents:
- Hip replacement
- Fall recovery & prevention
- Heart disease & Stroke
- Cognitive Impairment
- Pulmonary Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Outpatient surgery
- General illness recovery
We provide these services in the following cities:
Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Litchfield Park, Sun City, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes
Let's Get Started.
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Are your parents needing more help at home than you and your family members are able to provide? And, are they refusing to leave their home of fifty years? While it may seem impossible now, there is an answer. Whether they need just a little bit of assistance or 24 hour care, Devoted Guardians home care can help. Many times seniors only need 24 hour care in their home for a few weeks while recovering from a surgery or an illness and then their care needs change to less hours based on their new situation. That is what is great about the home care at Devoted Guardians. It is very flexible and you only pay for the care your loved one needs.
Lead Caregiver Program
In addition to ailment specific training, we have a Lead Caregiver Program which is designed to cover each and every shift Devoted Guardians Home Care has daily if needed. We are in the business of caring for seniors and we have the best Caregivers in the business but every once in a while, one of our Caregivers becomes ill and can’t come into work. When this happens, one of our Lead Caregivers will step in to replace the ill Caregiver so your loved one doesn’t go without care. We are the only home care company in the Phoenix Metro area that has a Lead Caregiver Program. Don’t let your parents go without services even once. Use Devoted Guardians Home Care for your home care needs.
All Services Provided
- Transfer assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Dressing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Exercise assistance
- Transportation to and from the Doctor
- Errands/Prescription pick up
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Refrigerator freshness
- Companionship, even in the middle of the night
- Immediate telephone contact with the office, 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Questions You Should Ask a Home Care Company Before Hiring Them
- Does the agency carry liability insurance, workers compensation, and auto insurance in case there is an accident or their caregiver gets hurt in your home?
- Does the agency conduct sex offender registry, national and local criminal background checks, and driving records of all caregivers to increase your safety? Do they continue to stay in contact with the national registries ensuring their caregivers stay record free?
- Are their caregivers a W-2 employee that is covered under their insurance and worker’s compensation or are their caregivers contract laborers using a 1099 model?
- Are their caregivers bonded and insured for theft?
- Does the agency utilize cutting edge technology to track caregiver attendance and compliance to agreed plan of care so you don’t go without the care you are expecting?
- Does the agency drug test their caregivers for your safety?
- Does the agency provide 24/7 office support in case your caregiver needs their assistance in caring for you?
- What is the agency minimum required hours?
- Are the agencies services all-inclusive or ala carte, meaning charges are added for additional services needed later?
- Are caregivers able to provide you with transportation services?
- Does the agency provide supervisory visits to monitor caregiver performance?
- Is the agency approved to provide all Direct Care Worker State of Arizona training and certifications?
- Does the agency have a support model in place to cover gaps in coverage in the event your caregiver is unable to work a shift?
- Does the agency provide specific ailment training common to seniors that covers important topics that help prevent hospital admissions or readmissions into the hospital?
- Can the agency provide access to personal emergency response systems and medication management solutions?
- Will the agency provide a free in-home assessment?
- Does the agency have an A+ rating from BBB?
- Will the agency manage insurance billing for the client and family?
- Does the agency have programs in place to assist the client in qualifying for VA and/or Medicaid paid services?
- Will the agency provide family assistance training to family members so they are better able to care for their loved one when their caregiver is not scheduled?
- Is the agency a member of Arizona Non-Medical Homecare Association (AZNHA), an association whose mission is to uphold the highest standards of quality for the in-home care industry?