In-home care is not only more comfortable for your loved one, but it is actually more affordable than a nursing home or assisted living facility. Information below is according to a recent survey conducted for MetLife.
Average Yearly Rates
|Assisted Living Facility
|Private In-Home Care
As little as $22,000 per year for in-home care services, as opposed to $83,585 for a nursing home or $41,724 for an assisted living facility.
Devoted Guardians offers individualized service plans to meet your loved one’s specific needs, and we accept Medicaid (AHCCCS), long-term care insurance, or private payment plans. Help is just a phone call away. Simply call (480) 999-3012 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about the affordable senior care services available at Devoted Guardians.
Hiring a caregiver on your own cannot only be a hassle, it can also be dangerous. There are many precautions that need to be taken when hiring a stranger to come into your loved one’s home. Are you prepared to run a criminal background check or administer a drug test? How will you know the person is properly trained? Will you be checking his or her references? How will you monitor the person’s performance after they are hired? Doing all of this on your own can be stressful and time-consuming. An agency can do all of it for you. Devoted Guardians, a home care agency serving the entire Phoenix Metro Area, requires each and every one of our caregivers to meet the following conditions prior to working in a private home:
- Completes a minimum of 50 hours of caregiving training
- Arizona Direct Care Worker (DCW) certified
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Identification and employment eligibility verified through E-Verify
- Obtains a fingerprint clearance card
- Passes a criminal background check
- Passes drug screening
- Is tested for tuberculosis (TB)
- Is bonded and insured
- Is covered by liability and workers compensation insurance
An agency simplifies the process of hiring and monitoring caregivers, helping to reduce the stress on you and your family. At Devoted Guardians, we handle everything for you, including
- Screening all caregivers prior to sending them into your loved one’s home
- Paying all payroll and related taxes and fees
- Maintaining adequate insurance requirements (Liability and Workers’ Compensation)
- Handling schedule changes and providing temporary caregivers when someone is sick or has an emergency
- Providing continuous training for our caregivers
In addition, we use state-of-the-art software systems to manage caregiver scheduling, monitor arrival and departure times, and ensure that required tasks are completed in a timely manner. Devoted Guardians is automatically alerted if an employee doesn’t arrive on time for a shift, so we can dispatch another caregiver to our clients’ homes to ensure they receive the care they need when they need it. With Devoted Guardians, you can feel confident in the level of care and attention your loved one will receive.